To live in a cleaner environment,
VOC SOLVENT RECOVERY SYSTEMS (VOC: Volatile Organic Compounds)
In processes where paint or solvent chemicals are used; instead of releasing solvent vapors from drying furnaces or ventilation exhausts into the atmosphere;
- Enables recycling and reusing solvents in the facility,
- Releases clean air into the atmosphere
- Flexible packaging production (rotogravure, flexo, lamination)
- Film, foil and paper coating
- Cigarette Packaging
- Adhesive tapes
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- Electronics and batteries (li-Ion)
- Rubber, bitumen coating, degreasing
- Synthetic leather manufacturing
- Recycled solvent reduces production costs.
- The rehabilitation of drying furnaces is carried out for solvent recovery. This process also reduces the energy cost used in drying.
ENVIRONMENT AND HUMAN HEALTH
- All solvents adversely affect body health. Some of them are carcinogenic, some cause respiratory diseases, and some have a destructive effect on the nervous system.
- When released into the atmosphere, solvents cause acid rains and damage the ozone layer.
- Solvents are imported material and occasionally import restrictions can be experienced. Recovered solvent can be reused in the facility
- Solvent recovery systems are extremely safe.
- Accidents that may occur during the disposal and storage of the solvent purchased from outside are prevented.
- The activated carbon technology used has 99.9% retention efficiency, which can provide the minimal emission limit (EU directive 1999/13 / CE, TA Luft 2002).
- Valuable solvents like Ethyl acetate, ethyl alcohol, ipa, toluene, hexane, mech etc. are recovered up to 99% with a purity of 99.5%.